Martes, Nobyembre 11, 2014

INTRAMURALS 2K14

Intramurals are fun, recreational, social and competitive on-campus sports activities. Intramurals is a great opportunity for us to have some fun and to try that new sport we've always wanted to learn. It is also about participation, interaction, and staying active and having fun. The sports offered are organized for friendly, fun competition and are not meant to be as competitive as Varsity sports.


            In Ilocos Sur National High School where we always have intramural every year, I always joined this kind of activity and I also feel confident and I was so lucky because every time, I always won under chess game in the intramurals in our school. In the first place, I enjoyed having this kind of activity every year because I also learned some lessons and one is that think positive every time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento