Biyernes, Enero 16, 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW ME!

New Year! A fresh start. A new chapter in our life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discover and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery.
First of all, I resolved to spend less time talking and more time doing. The past year had been a very noisy one as my friends and I spent so much time gossiping and talking nonsense. This year we cannot afford such a luxury. There are many assignments to be done. So, it is action time and I shall devote the year to it. Secondly, I have to spend less time in front of the television set and the computer. These are fun thing but they are also very consuming. The time is better spent within my books. Otherwise, I might run out of time in the end. I have to make the effort to get away from these very addictive time wasters. Physical activities also include the time wasted in shopping malls and fast-food outlet. Again these are fun things to do while they last, but I have to outgrow them. Besides, these activities are taxing on the pocket.

I hope that in this year, we make mistakes. Because if we are making mistakes, then we are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing ourselves, changing ourselves, and also changing our world. We’re doing things we've never done before, and more importantly, we're doing something.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento